source.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C.

Hey what are your military boys saying about that Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals?

There was a thread a few weeks ago where Lloyd Austin said he was going to eradicate racism and other shyt out of the Military. I basically said “Good luck with that” and got lambasted over it, that letter is related to my overall CORRECT sentiments...Besides the ongoing beef between the Joint Chiefs (mostly Trump appointees) and Austin..most of these OG general officers are not riding with ANYTHING coming out of the Biden WH. I’ve been saying this since January. If people understood how badly divided the US government is, how bad the infighting really has gotten since last December..the cry for immediate changes within the Gov would be universal. shyt, there’s MASSIVE infighting at the top over the vaccine mandates issued by Biden for the military..MASSIVE.

There’s a lot of stuff ongoing RIGHT now that involves opposing sides within the Government that’s directly related to this..namely the State of New York attempting to get a conviction on Trump before 2024 as to derail any re attempt at getting back in the WH. I’ve heard that if this does happen and they’re trying to get this really accomplished by the end of the year…all hell is going to break loose.

Remember this fighting in the government has been ongoing since Trump’s election and it’s only been ever escalating even with him out of office. I’m highly confident that our current form of government will not exist by 2023.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: the jewelry you can keep it/ that be our little secret... That's MJ- jordan:mjlit:.. his pops had jewelry taken as he was left popped side of road, but they actually killed Jordan, they overlap or give double truths so both are accurate, and to hide from individuals like myself that see these things or are cognizant of them...

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: kidnap kids line f*ck in the:dame: throw them under the bridge...

Mj-jordan pops body thrown over bridge, but as I said it was really mj:ohhh: hence kid..

:ohhh: but as well he says / geewiz mutha f*ckas steal'n my biz///

Play on words old store nobody beats the wiz:ohhh:, he's also saying still in my bus as in my business/ as well:ohhh: steal'n my biz as in taking profits:ohhh:
:umad: it's also play on wizard of oz, that was done over to the wiz by MJ Jackson, play on words to show he's still talking about jordan:comeon:

As well the little dwarfs on wiZard of oz was molesting Dorothy on set:dwillhuh:

As well it preludes to this reality..

There are child pedifile rings out side this reality.. we are over the bridge..over the golden arches..:dwillhuh: