Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In the histories, your ancestors were captives of the Fallen..your kin did indeed serve “gods” as written famously in the testimonies of the ancients, you will again openly serve them again or die in this age. This is the fate of humanity, for this generation, to see the resurrection of Noah with all of the fury and rage of that time.

Who will survive these times but only for a small contingent of those beloved by the Almighty God? Holding true to the testimonies of their fathers, of the prophets, of the apostles and the Master himself..hold fast to the faith, the groom comes soon to collect his bride but first there shall be war against all these people. Against all of your enemies.

Make no mistake I will act ruthlessly towards these people, I will command death with near recklessness, I will tear off all my clothes in the heat of my anger and my skin will turn red from the blood shed as I trod all of them under my feet like a man working a winepress. I will turn the entire Earth against them, I will bring down every predator from its hiding place and I will make them camp in their homes. A bear will gnaw on the bones of the father and a lion on the bones of his son, the mother tormented to death by the sting of hornets and the bee and the daughter torn to pieces by hungered dogs.

We are confused by this man’s words! He speaks miserably towards us, we will not hear him nor will we see him for his words weigh too much. Alas, but you will indeed carry the burden and I will crush you and all your households by the people you trust in and also by the liars who seek your posterity. I will destroy you. For a few of you who read this and indeed feel a ping in your senses that this application of words hang on you..muster your up strength for the trial or seek forgiveness of the Father that he alters my steps so I don’t enter into your home with my spirit.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: when he says roll no less than 30 deep/ that's the two NBA teams that played McDonald's tournament in Paris:ohhh:. :umad: this is what push is speaking about N*ggas out in Paris for a bit boy.... ( Meaning ducking a bit):deadrose:
And it's why hov/ye n*ggas in Paris ball so hard mf'ers trying to find me:whoa:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:. The ICU line:banderas:

Is 1,) I see you:wtb:

2) ICU intensive care

3) I =9 letter alphabet C=third / 93:ohhh: I see you...Jordan died in 93/ they used father as cover up in 93

4) ICU like sick as well hospital Jordan game 6 / infamous flew game hov references as well

Bk = double:wow: quadruple entendres....

Daps

:mjtf:

How can you be this desperate to marry a white woman? You know her family is racist, and she has tendencies, but you still want to be with her.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I want to take my family to Africa I’ve been due to the military but I’m trying to go on some this where we came from type stuff
Ghana is great. I went there about 10 years ago. Accra, slave castles at Cape Coast, and the old Ashanti capital of Kumasi if you want to make it up there. I want to hit up Egypt too.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjtf:

How can you be this desperate to marry a white woman? You know her family is racist, and she has tendencies, but you still want to be with her.

That dude is pathetic.. :scust: his desperate need for her acceptance in a world this racially polarized will get him fukked up... He half black and dealing with the entire family if he marry her. :hhh: cornball ass

Daps
That dude is pathetic.. :scust: his desperate need for her acceptance in a world this racially polarized will get him fukked up... He half black and dealing with the entire family if he marry her. :hhh: cornball ass

And don’t get me started on what will happen to his children

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:scust: truth be told when Hov get on other tracks w/ elite NYC rappers......:gucci:

Them biggie hov collaboes:comeon:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:umad: and he was taking shots at DMX

On the rulers back:umad: " what type of X y'all on:wtf:.. it's right after leprechaun shot at Nas/ X and Nas had just did movie belly:ohhh: