Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Quick question..whats a "non leasing co applicant"? Will they need their credit ran ?
Yes, that is their primary purpose. They are a co-signer on your lease. A guarantor that will pay your rent in case you are unable to, a 700+ score is typically recommended for most places.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just had the weirdest thing happen. Some dudes from Dubai pulled up in some Suburban type car asking me for gas money. nikka wanted 2-300 bucks I’m like :comeon: nikka took off his two gold rings and his necklace and put it in my hands. I’m like bruh what the fukk?:russ: Told dude I only had about 20 bucks. Gave dude 25 and got his gold ring. These nikkas looked shady as fukk so I got out of there fast as hell. :mjlol: Dude claimed his necklace was worth about $2000 so I’m gonna see how much I can get for this gold ring.:smugdraper:

I had this happen to me once too. Breh had his whole family in the suv. Told me he was from out of town and had no money for gas, but had hella jewelry he was down to trade for. I stay near a gas station, so i put $30 on his tank and told him to keep the jewelry. It was a really odd experience lol

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had this happen to me once too. Breh had his whole family in the suv. Told me he was from out of town and had no money for gas, but had hella jewelry he was down to trade for. I stay near a gas station, so i put $30 on his tank and told him to keep the jewelry. It was a really odd experience lol
Dude had some old lady in the back seat and some dude driving for him. :ohhh:
Where do you live? This happened to me in the Bronx.:ohhh: