Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This board so ironic

The amount of inception c00ning is on Olympic levels:wow:

The same posters who swear to gawd they so pro black n shyt

Will make racist cac talking points on here:dead:

There really is a thread where a Black male poster saying all Black males in America want to be is rappers and athletes :dead:

And this nikka a fukking internet DJ that begs this board to listen to his shyt every damm day:dead:

Same poster makes another thread pretending to dislike IG and talk about how fake it is

Only to ask people to follow his twitter:dead:

:heh:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
My mom gave my daughter $5. She asked me to put it in her savings account. :ehh:. Not sure if she’s responsible or $5 just isn’t enough to buy something she likes. I’ll say the former; I’m raising the fukk out of these kids!!

-I don’t understand how a one hour change in time makes 6pm feel like 10:45, but I’m over it already.
real shyt. my whole routine off...ive been knocked out by 7pm, and starting my days at 1am since the change

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i never understood the hate. It’s always been one of my favorite pizzas
No hate for them, just been eating pizza from this local pizzeria for the past few years. Occasionally I'll go to the franchise places like Marco's or Dominos. Saw the commerical for the pan pizza and decided to give them a shot. Might have another one next week. :ehh::flabbynsick:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had the weirdest thing happen. Some dudes from Dubai pulled up in some Suburban type car asking me for gas money. nikka wanted 2-300 bucks I’m like :comeon: nikka took off his two gold rings and his necklace and put it in my hands. I’m like bruh what the fukk?:russ: Told dude I only had about 20 bucks. Gave dude 25 and got his gold ring. These nikkas looked shady as fukk so I got out of there fast as hell. :mjlol: Dude claimed his necklace was worth about $2000 so I’m gonna see how much I can get for this gold ring.:smugdraper: