Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
The people 2 houses down always pull up to their house blasting music, then take forever to get out the car, thus prolonging the amount of time I have to hear their music.

:comeon:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The more I drink, the more I realize: these pretentious liquor discussions on the internet are for fukking losers. :mjlol:

I'm just trying to get fukked up, later for all that other shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am soooooooooooooooo done posting here this shyt is a joke.
:pachaha:
I am so sick of some of you motherfukers thinking you know anything about EDM (and in all honesty...fukk EDM) when some of you have the worst fukking tastes ever. In Anything. Thinking you putting me on this shyt at all in fact I've been the one putting yall on up on something. I have the most Post in the house music thread. 99% of the DJs and producers I talk about you've never heard of. None of the stuff I talked about in the tunnel is relevant to anybody's interest over than music production equipment.

So what am I doing here it again other than coming off as an elitist a$$hole to some of y'all? you ain't on my level... and I am more than happy to say that cuz I've been doing this shyt longer than some people have been alive:gladbron::russ::mjlol: