Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you like oatmeal you can add nuts/seeds, dried fruit and/or nut butter to it and "bulk" it up some. It will keep you filled longer. You can season and roast a bunch of chicken and use it in different recipes, pair with veggies, in a sandwich, make a salad or eat plain. Invest in a crock pot if you don't have one, so when you get home from work dinner is done. I'm not saying never eat out and understand not wanting food in the house, but $30 worth for one fast food meal shouldn't be the move ever and especially when your budget is tight.

my budget wasnt that tight I just didnt want to pay no $30 for takeout...:heh: it sounded ridiculous but everything was closed at the time... I would have been good with a burger and fries from the deli spot but I didnt want to leave the house...:mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My job so dumb. I called out yesterday cause I had a COLD. Why the supervisor tell everyone I called out cause it was cold outside? :mjlol: Now I gotta go to work tonight cuss her out and everyone else who was popping shyt:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I like how everyone on IG is living their best life until they let the mask slip and it's:

"Can yall cashapp me some money real quick...I need help :mjcry:"

First of all, I thought you was balling? Where that money go :heh:

Second, where are your friends/family? Got 50-11 pictures with people and none of them can help you out? Can't holla at your folks? Just going straight for strangers on the internet? :hhh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Promised my aunt I’ll do light maintenance on her jeep today so here I am a traitor to Kia driving around in a jeep

image0.jpg

This feels atrocious compared to driving a Kia

I’m appalled

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: principle called said my baby girl done turned the boys and girls club into a gentlemen's club:shaq:

he said you showed him how sticky daddy get's your holes:shaq:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: she wanted that mullet love/ business in the front/ :takedat: party in the
back w/ that tongue:wow:

marinated her juices on my C*ck, tied her panties around the base
sat on my face until …..until DADDY bust....:shaq:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It really is weird that I can think of some weird simple shyt, begin to type it in google and the drop down menu already knows what I was thinking :patrice:
Calculations based on browsing history, previous searches and past ads you've been shown going to work on your brain with the advertisement process.

What you think you randomly thinking of ain't that random
MJ6QbXmHQBhVuXMcEAZ3jK.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Tenchi® Ryu™ i had a bytch cut me off so unnessecarily and dangerously
I pulled up to her at the red light and gave her the iciest glare

How shorty didn't look my way once but felt the ice from the stare and looked mad nervous :russ::mjlol::mjlol: