Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Low key I feel like I could be an actor or comedian. My middle school drama teacher told me I had a gift, never forgot that

Too late now tho :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I can't do that delivery shyt since they charge you too damn much then you gotta worry about them fukking with your food on top of that as well? :camby:

:snoop: I know but I didnt feel like walking to the damned deli up the block right now... these covid price hikes are ridiculous....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just ordered some checkers from doordash... $30 some odd dollars...:picard: fukking ridiculous...

But I'm hungry...:sadcam: gonna have to do some more OT this weekend to put for my stocks...
This is why you’re broke every other week. You need to start cooking or at least keeping some quick staples you can grab for these moments. Plus you’re greedy low key lol

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
w640xh480_GettyImages-89119853.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is why you’re broke every other week. You need to start cooking or at least keeping some quick staples you can grab for these moments. Plus you’re greedy low key lol
Right.

$30 for Rallys? I wish I would :hhh:

Them delivery apps aint seeing a dime above $20 from me, and that's IF the order is loaded.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nothing like a bright sunny day with a mild chill in the air my favorite type of weather :blessed::blessed::blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:russ: I do cook on occassion but I drive everyday or every other day...

But I have to eat I'm diabetic now...gotta keep my sugar within level...:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Eat some sardines or tuna bro what the fukk

Y'all know how many calories my body burns through when i work? or even when im home...:heh: being diabetic is so fukking weird... plus with my job from amazon I've got to eat to maintain my calories/sugar within a day... before this I could have a sandwich fill me for lunch and id be cool the entire time but its like I eat something body consumes it. I'm still hungry and its even worse when i work... by lunch I done ate mad stuff just to keep my calorie intake high and when I go to sleep I wake up im starving again. and ive lost weight keep in mind...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all know how many calories my body burns through when i work? or even when im home...:heh: being diabetic is so fukking weird... plus with my job from amazon I've got to eat to maintain my calories/sugar within a day... before this I could have a sandwich fill me for lunch and id be cool the entire time but its like I eat something body consumes it. I'm still hungry and its even worse when i work... by lunch I done ate mad stuff just to keep my calorie intake high and when I go to sleep I wake up im starving again. and ive lost weight keep in mind...

For $30 you can prepare five checkers meals that are delicious and healthy

You could also cop some bread, pb and jelly and have that emergency late night meal, feel me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For $30 you can prepare five checkers meals that are delicious and healthy

You could also cop some bread, pb and jelly and have that emergency late night meal, feel me

Ummm yeah I know that...:heh: I just havent gone shopping and it was like midnight...Usually we have leftovers or something...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you like oatmeal you can add nuts/seeds, dried fruit and/or nut butter to it and "bulk" it up some. It will keep you filled longer. You can season and roast a bunch of chicken and use it in different recipes, pair with veggies, in a sandwich, make a salad or eat plain. Invest in a crock pot if you don't have one, so when you get home from work dinner is done. I'm not saying never eat out and understand not wanting food in the house, but $30 worth for one fast food meal shouldn't be the move ever and especially when your budget is tight.