Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
:mjlol: I came in there on 100. I said so why you said I called out cause it’s cold outside :gucci: she just looking stupid. Then I ask my source who else was talking crazy . Luckily she said no one. I’m done playing with these maga cacs I’m 25 years old if and when I decide to leave I can do it and get a new job no problem. I’m young and a male in the medical field :mjlol: shyt like striking gold.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've come to terms with the fact that no matter what, I will never be able to run away from my music if I tried.
You google my name my name and picture with the title "musical artist" comes up and it has like a news feed and my youtubes and social media and my discogs and bio on there...employers see that and they're like :skip:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A group of us went out for my birthday. Mostly people I work around. Another "coworker" liked my picture and he said now his wife wanna meet me. He wasn't even there. He just liked the picture.
:gucci:

Ymmm no. fukk no. I don’t even work with him and I don't want him. Da fuq? If she don't take her insecure ass somewhere. She probably been stalking the shyt outta my page. Smh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A group of us went out for my birthday. Mostly people I work around. Another "coworker" liked my picture and he said now his wife wanna meet me. He wasn't even there. He just liked the picture.
:gucci:

Ymmm no. fukk no. I don’t even work with him and I don't want him. Da fuq? If she don't take her insecure ass somewhere. She probably been stalking the shyt outta my page. Smh
Probably trying to order up a threesome. No Ma'am! Happy Belated Birthday.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
BGB%2BMuhammad%2BAli%2BShot%2BAt%2BBy%2BListon%2BMosley%2BGIF.gif