Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
See you going in the right direction. thing about bloods is they came about AFTER crips. In music, Historically over hip hop, Bloods have always been puppets in this new rap shyt. Bloods the reason PAC gone in a sense...I feel like bloods a white man thing in hip hop, they throw up the white power even though they might use it as B, I’m just doing optics right now but yeah. Rap bloods done tarnished what I knew a blood to be lol idk look at em and you see all type of funny stuff (gay or soul sellish type of things). To my knowledge.

Songs touch you. Some here told me Jay Z wasn’t holding power in music industry and deeper meaning but yo think about the roc. Think about it man for real the rock, the keys, the sandman think about it all lol it sound crazy but just think. Apollo. Now go and look up your chakras and the colors. Musical notes hit each color in a different way. Music is felt just as much if not more than it is heard. Why you think the blind can play piano keys (there they are again). Future Jay Z and Khaled had “I got the keys!” The keys to what exactly??? Khaled has that “we global now”, it’s deeper meaning lol Travis Scott had astroworld. I’m telling you it’s deeper than what many know or think. Don’t the music feel like you hitting another planet or in a different atmosphere? Astral projection? I’m rambling but these are all pieces in the puzzle I think.
As far as blood thing goes the majority of one's I've met are either gay or pedophiles. I hear about how they get put down or how they do females and it's:hhh:
Music wise I don't understand it. Chris brown Wayne game none of it. DJ quik one of the few I respect.
Music does hold power look at its roots how our ancestors used it to communicate, with each other and the universe/ God/ spirits whatever you believe

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If both are racist but one is an incompetent open racist while the other is a competent undercover racist, wouldn't we want to to bring the latter to the forefront? Press them just like you would the open incompetent racist that just lost the election? Their competence coupled with their prejudices would make them the bigger threat wouldn't it?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg