Daps
Queens get da money
uC8iFal.png

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Is there a deeper meaning to when artists dye their hair blonde? I remember future and Scott both being like “I finally made the album I always wanted to” when they went blonde. Idk what that part is exactly but I know music can be felt. And the different keys all hit different points of your body causing different reactions. Now there is music that doesn’t carry this feeling either because an artist isn’t at a certain level yet but just off these two Future said it was the Hndrxx album and Scott with the Astroworld. It’s deeper things happening with the music for sure. Think about album titles and all.

Y’all ever feel heat in ya feet when listening to something? Or when a real mc is spitting you get chills from it if it’s relatable energy it sometimes feel like you wrote it

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

I love timeless music:wow:
Is there a deeper meaning to when artists dye their hair blonde? I remember future and Scott both being like “I finally made the album I always wanted to” when they went blonde. Idk what that part is exactly but I know music can be felt. And the different keys all hit different points of your body causing different reactions. Now there is music that doesn’t carry this feeling either because an artist isn’t at a certain level yet but just off these two Future said it was the Hndrxx album and Scott with the Astroworld. It’s deeper things happening with the music for sure. Think about album titles and all.

Y’all ever feel heat in ya feet when listening to something? Or when a real mc is spitting you get chills from it if it’s relatable energy it sometimes feel like you wrote it
I thought it was a blood thing(blond hair) could be wrong.
But I relate to your statement on music, you ever listen to a song and start crying for no reason

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

But I relate to your statement on music, you ever listen to a song and start crying for no reason
See you going in the right direction. thing about bloods is they came about AFTER crips. In music, Historically over hip hop, Bloods have always been puppets in this new rap shyt. Bloods the reason PAC gone in a sense...I feel like bloods a white man thing in hip hop, they throw up the white power even though they might use it as B, I’m just doing optics right now but yeah. Rap bloods done tarnished what I knew a blood to be lol idk look at em and you see all type of funny stuff (gay or soul sellish type of things). To my knowledge.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Songs touch you. Some here told me Jay Z wasn’t holding power in music industry and deeper meaning but yo think about the roc. Think about it man for real the rock, the keys, the sandman think about it all lol it sound crazy but just think. Apollo. Now go and look up your chakras and the colors. Musical notes hit each color in a different way. Music is felt just as much if not more than it is heard. Why you think the blind can play piano keys (there they are again). Future Jay Z and Khaled had “I got the keys!” The keys to what exactly??? Khaled has that “we global now”, it’s deeper meaning lol Travis Scott had astroworld. I’m telling you it’s deeper than what many know or think. Don’t the music feel like you hitting another planet or in a different atmosphere? Astral projection? I’m rambling but these are all pieces in the puzzle I think.