Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah I was one of those people......but I got around it. Ive read A Mercy, Beloved (which I couldn't get through), and now God Help The Child.

A Mercy and her interviews really changed my perception of her. She was pro-black in a sense, and doesn't care about white acceptance through her interviews.
God Help The Child is great. I think you would like Song of Solomon too, focuses a little more on black men than the others. Hold some rep breh

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
God Help The Child is great. I think you would like Song of Solomon too, focuses a little more on black men than the others. Hold some rep breh
Thanks and I agree. In God Helps the Child, MOrrison sucks you right in the story with Sweetness and how she really feels about Bride. Its disgusting with the way she treats her but thought-provocating, really opening a discussion about colorism and internal "racism" between black people. Im more interested in this story then Beloved, which was too complex for me.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:aicmon: you don't know what a tight end is? You can't tell if they're gonna rush or pass by formation and/or yardage?

:mindblown: I'm a female, get your shyt together man.... Don't make no sense
YOu didn't know he was faking the funk before you married him?? :russ: