Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Was a must watch for me. Can't believe they rushed the last season and cancelled it for Vinyl.:dahell: shyt flopped after one season.
I’ll never get over that. Boardwalk Empire could have easily went for another 2 seasons. I was enraged at the time. And then they rushed it to where Chalky’s storyline was dumbed down - that had a lot of potential.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: although me-nah loves / adores me and trust apparently my friendship with sen yo Rita juicy ass:usure: has caused her family the vatos:picard: to want to meet me earlier than expected

She said don't worry be yourself

Who else would I be:yeshrug:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Hey bruhs!

How do I keep cats off my patio? If I catch it one more time, I'm gonna punt it onto a busy highway or snap it's neck.
:demonic:
1. I'm allergic
2. It's been fukking with all the residents trash that we leave in the hallways for valet.
3. I had a bad experience where a cat had babies on my patio and wouldn't leave then made noise all night. It tried to fight me when I was being nice and tried to remove it and them so I had to bring out the black timbs.
Reminds me of the time a cat ran @Tenchi® Ryu™ off his own block :mjlol:. Idk if he came back but you may gotta google what repels cats or something or put a speaker somewhere and play dog barking sounds

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
jJmiG2h.gif

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Reminds me of the time a cat ran @Tenchi® Ryu™ off his own block :mjlol:. Idk if he came back but you may gotta google what repels cats or something or put a speaker somewhere and play dog barking sounds
They really fight back when you try to kick them out. I will fukk a cat up.

I think I will do what @RhapSaDiddy said and leave food out........but poison it.
:demonic:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
question for any brehette that stumbles across this:

What does "too intimate" mean? :jbhmm:

What are some actions that are "too intimate" for you?... when you're dealing with a relationship that's relatively new:feedme:

and by "relationship"...it can be...platonic...friends with benefits...someone that could be a potential partner...
No woman should be offended that you're too intimate tbh. That's a red flag or an impending one.