Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hey bruhs!

How do I keep cats off my patio? If I catch it one more time, I'm gonna punt it onto a busy highway or snap it's neck.
:demonic:
1. I'm allergic
2. It's been fukking with all the residents trash that we leave in the hallways for valet.
3. I had a bad experience where a cat had babies on my patio and wouldn't leave then made noise all night. It tried to fight me when I was being nice and tried to remove it and them so I had to bring out the black timbs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I been posting more on Twitter lately.

I love TLR, the coli, but this placce been getting annoying lately. If it ain't dudes ruining a thread being thirsty about some chick and posting up instagram pics in thread ( i aint' even fukking with that dumbass instagram anymore thanks to the coli, just vain narcisstic bullshyt), it's a bunch of faceless hoe ass nikkas thinking they can speak on somebody like me who don't need to hide behind random avatars and screennames cuase they worried the white man they work for gonna find they posts and fire them for "racism against white people".

:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I been posting more on Twitter lately.

I love TLR, the coli, but this placce been getting annoying lately. If it ain't dudes ruining a thread being thirsty about some chick and posting up instagram pics in thread ( i aint' even fukking with that dumbass instagram anymore thanks to the coli, just vain narcisstic bullshyt), it's a bunch of faceless hoe ass nikkas thinking they can speak on somebody like me who don't need to hide behind random avatars and screennames cuase they worried the white man they work for gonna find they posts and fire them for "racism against white people".

:mjlol:
Man stfu with the same damm rants u post on here over and over and just leave for good:mjlol:

U have made numerous threads saying you left the coli forever then always came back to beg for donations

U need to seek guidance and gainful employment :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I feel optimistic but also sad. Secured a cool $16/hr job and despite having sex last week and turnt up at the club last weekend. I feel so lonely. If I wasn’t so tired I’d sip a little something.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

I get ratchet at night with my music

:dj2:

Last edited: