Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Trump done signaled his base to be ready to hit the ground running if things go sideways.

I don't know why some of these nikkas on here are tripping over themselves thinking that voting will insure a typical result in the election process. It will not. Trump has confirmed it and even Biden himself has as well..but I doubt any of these chest thumpers on here are going to be out on the streets when these antifa/blm/proud boys/blue lives matter folks really start getting it in.

Like I said.. November is looking funny at the moment.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A nation’s strength is determined by health of it’s people, their dedication to the strength of the state and the moral solvency and integrity of it’s political systems.

When ONE of these begins to slack then the rest will fail and knock out the slackened support with it.

The easiest way to destroy a Democracy is to destroy it’s foundation which is centered in it’s electoral processes. If people lose faith in their ability to represent themselves by their vote, they will ultimately lose faith in their respective Government’s ability to honor the citizens elective powers. That Government has lost all of it’s credibility, it has indeed become illegitimate.

Once this happens..a collapse..societal and economic is inevitable as a struggle for power commences.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1:
jimena doesn't keep in plates at her place

she says everything just tastes better off her ass:pachaha:

you wouldn't believe the places spanish rice can get:shaq:

allah says the quran should never hit the ground

in her presence she says your d*ck should never go down

:ohlawd: right now and always babe for you it's all the way.....

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Posting @Gully Bull tiramasu without his permission, because I can

image0.jpg

He went ham on it

:ehh: