:camby:

Nah nikka take your ass to the office or the couch
:damn:

i need to sleep

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
fukk my cac Karen ass supervisor always bytching that I go take a piss. I plan to leave this bytch soon but damn I hope this bytch the worst in life. Takin out her damn frustrations on me. bytch I don’t even talk to anybody here just do my job. Racist c*nt.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My job so dumb it’s literally irritating. Dumb chick gonna have me go on whole other side of the building to take care of one person for two hours cause they got COVID :mjlol: they don’t need my help but I’m petty so when I go over there and change him imma be chilling for two hours :mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
fukk my cac Karen ass supervisor always bytching that I go take a piss. I plan to leave this bytch soon but damn I hope this bytch the worst in life. Takin out her damn frustrations on me. bytch I don’t even talk to anybody here just do my job. Racist c*nt.

you can report her for picking on you. I’m assuming she an old cac cause they real good at focusing on us.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
you can report her for picking on you. I’m assuming she an old cac cause they real good at focusing on us.
Yeah
I’m a temp and they been bytching on me on a few times I have went to shyt. In these past 2 to 3 months I been here. I have no allies here. I’m not eating on tinder but young bytches here but staring at a breh cause I walk with confidence and I’m not flabby and sick. All she can do is bytch, if she could fire me herself she would.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Yeah
I’m a temp and they been bytching on me on a few times I have went to shyt. In these past 2 to 3 months I been here. I have no allies here. I’m not eating on tinder but young bytches here but staring at a breh cause I walk with confidence and I’m not flabby and sick. All she can do is bytch, if she could fire me herself she would.

probably cause you a temp, but with that being said I wouldn’t trip. You not there long term anyway, so just let her bytch and moan. As long as she calling you out your name or touching you then fukk it make that money. People like that usually miserable at home.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
probably cause you a temp, but with that being said I wouldn’t trip. You not there long term anyway, so just let her bytch and moan. As long as she calling you out your name or touching you then fukk it make that money. People like that usually miserable at home.
Literally the conclusion I came to almost feel bad for her miserable ass if she wasn’t a bytch. Yeah I pep talk myself that too. nikka just get paid, fukk what a karen say.