Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

When you know you dreaming and the villains talking shyt....

:unimpressed:

kill me so I can wake up

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
You telling me I have to buy a stamp? :picard:

I literally haven’t purchased a stamp since 1999 when I use to write letters to my dad while he was in prison. That was back when he loved me. :mjcry:

Buying a stamp could cause me to relive adolescent traumas. That HAS to be a reason to be exempt, right? :mjgrin::manny:

:picard: buy a book of forever stamps brehette

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This covid testing shyt is ridiculous.

I regret voting for whoever I voted for governor. Terrible. Almost 9 months and this is the fukking shyt they are coming up with?

And my guess is I probably have that shyt. Been sneezing, running nose though its stopped momentarily, body aches, feeling of runny bowel movement though my shyts been dry and etc. Just writing down the symptoms on here so anybody who has similar can get tested before this second wave really kicks up. I just hope I didnt give that shyt to my parents because they are a part of the vulnerable population. Didnt even eat since 11. Only one hour til this place closes.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They can’t lower the temperatures even after seven fukking hurricanes slamming into the mainland and these major wildfires loading up the atmosphere with sun blocking particulates. :bryan:

The Earth is slowly and finally rising up like Darth Vader on humanity and these fools worried about this janky ass political system.:bryan:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You were fatigued from 2020? :bryan:

You thought there would be some relief in a new year? :bryan:

I told y’all nikkas 2020 was gonna leave scars but 2021, my lord, is going to be fukking ridiculous.:bryan:

Some of y’all still working with just two eyes and not using the one that matters :ufdup:

You’re responsible for your own welfare if you refuse to get wise and most of you ain’t gonna make it :ufdup: