Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone else noticed the clit will move and change in size occasionally? I think it may be about once a month

From what I’ve encountered it usually moves down and to the left and is a little bit smaller for a short period of time

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's TRUE. She does need help for her trauma but on the flipside, the mental health realm has neglected black people where our needs need to study in respect to us, what we are dealing with and etc. But she does need help.

And he does have a point when jaguar talked about what another person saw and is passing it along. I believe her though.

Hope jaguar does air more shyt out though to be honest.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nothing infuriates me more than somebody thinking they're better than a black person cuz they got a job.

:scust:

Is the bar just that low in America?

And you wonder why an outstanding black man like me refuses to stand next to White mediocrity.
:blessed:

Prynce

Daps
image0.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's TRUE. She does need help for her trauma but on the flipside, the mental health realm has neglected black people where our needs need to study in respect to us, what we are dealing with and etc. But she does need help.

And he does have a point when jaguar talked about what another person saw and is passing it along. I believe her though.

Hope jaguar does air more shyt out though to be honest.

Not to mention when black people go for psych degrees they are ridiculed.