Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Its 7 in the morning and I cant leave my room because of quarantine. I'm going to get tested for this virus shyt but at the same time I'm wondering if I should do it today or tomorrow. I'm not panicking though I'm paying close attention to how my body is feeling or if I have any of the hallmark symptoms. I dont even want to get tested because of that nose shot. I know I'm gonna feel that shyt especially when I'm going to go OT with this thc shyt right now. I'm doing it just in case I do have corona.

But in the meantime, I'm playing crash n sane trilogy and wake and baking to some hynotiq and Starbucks strawberry drink and little sleep. I'm paranoid as shyt right now but i plan on living for as long as possible as well as getting the best and most of life so this is just motivation.

just get tested ASAP get it out the way. I get tested ever week, and it really shouldn’t hurt (depends on the person giving it). I hope you don’t have it but if you do just do what they tell you and you should be straight.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Yall are so sleep on Kamen Rider bruh

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

and the soundtrack HARD! my headphones fell off nodding to they fight music

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was plotting on how tiptoe down to ATL to skate. Even if just one night, I’ll be good. But then I’m not trying to die just to skate.