Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.png

Hating on fine cuisine smh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If mfs put as much focus on doing something with their lives as they do on having sex, they may be someone worth having sex with.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking coldplay has me emotional as hell while vaping this weed. :mjcry: theres a section towards the end of the riff in the bridge to in my place that is cold. Cold as fukk. To me, that riff represents reflecting on how fragile life is where theres a finality to it. That guitar said "this is it". I think of all the folks who had the torture of getting corona, getting sick and not knowing if theyll live through it. That what if. That impending doom and accepting it when it comes because we never ade guaranteed the courtesy of knowing when and how much time we have. Also as well as given a situation or experience. A career may only last 2 months in a second.

Slow down. Enjoy life. The key is to live in each minute. Not to live in the second that past or waiting on the next one to come.

I feel like I'm trying too hard right now or o dunno if its because I'm thc'ed up right now.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cant post this without posting the original

^^^^^^^^
The original shyts on the cover 100 times over though the cover is still dope though. You can carlton dance to the original.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 7 in the morning and I cant leave my room because of quarantine. I'm going to get tested for this virus shyt but at the same time I'm wondering if I should do it today or tomorrow. I'm not panicking though I'm paying close attention to how my body is feeling or if I have any of the hallmark symptoms. I dont even want to get tested because of that nose shot. I know I'm gonna feel that shyt especially when I'm going to go OT with this thc shyt right now. I'm doing it just in case I do have corona.

But in the meantime, I'm playing crash n sane trilogy and wake and baking to some hynotiq and Starbucks strawberry drink and little sleep. I'm paranoid as shyt right now but i plan on living for as long as possible as well as getting the best and most of life so this is just motivation.

Last edited: