Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We need more people in every genre besides Hip Hop and R&B, so I'm usually happy to see/hear if they're in different genres. Hell, black people were having a hard time breaking into indies for decades and one thing I love about Spotify/Apple Music/Tidal/Youtube is it give black people the shine we need if we were trying to get any success, but gatekeepers refuse to let us in.
Gay whites straight stole house from us

Imma let the French rock tho cause they nice with it

Daps
I’m about to order another $24 sushi roll.

:lupe:

giphy.gif

:damn:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Gay whites straight stole house from us

Imma let the French rock tho cause they nice with it
I agree, but what's funny how they took over house/EDM they usually try to copy anyone sound if the artist is said huge such as, Daft Punk for example, but if a breh is really good, they can gain traction fast with the right person putting them on like kaytranada.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I agree, but what's funny how they took over house/EDM they usually try to copy anyone sound if the artist is said huge such as, Daft Punk for example, but if a breh is really good, they can gain traction fast with the right person putting them on like kaytranada.
Reminds me I gotta check if he got some new music out

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just ordered beef patties from the Jamaican spot. Half dozen worth. Every one old and crunchy with the beef oozing out now petrified.

I aint gonna say anything inflammatory :hubie:but shyt like this is why the chinese spot gets my cash every couple months but the Jamaican spot is every few years. Will never forget the ox tails that turned out to be bones of fat or the one time I got an empty beef patty. They dont give a fukk and I be spending $30 and regretting it every goddamn time. Imma try the Jamaican spot up the street next time. Them mothafukkas:ufdup:and I tipped them 10% for already baked goods.:shaq2:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Has there been any confirmation on how many people run Nap’s account?

bruh will be posting a 45 minute mixtape in the the booth, saying it’s fire.

then atleast 5 different tweets linking 5 diffrent articles in higher learning, mean while dropping quotes from a live podcasts all within the span of an hour :dead: