@Kokoro @til november

almost

image0-178.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did my laundry earlier it went by kinda fast...:ehh: my dog keeps crying for my moms she keep yelling at me to feed him, he's not hungry stupid, he's crying because he wants to see YOU!!!!! that's it....:damn: gawddamn this situation is annoying asf when im home...

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's funny seeing women slowly crossing the threshold from non-nude to nude on onlyfans.:mjlol:
You love to see it.:mjlit:
I'm all here for it....

Onlythots giving brehs what we want...some might be stealing it but same rules apply

:hubie:

The days of asking women and being told "no" and "stop asking" is over....they can go jump off a lake or something
:unimpressed:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What the coli isnt realizing is that the amount of black people that are getting into EDM and becoming producers and DJ has been growing.

On Twitter it's insane!
We need more people in every genre besides Hip Hop and R&B, so I'm usually happy to see/hear if they're in different genres. Hell, black people were having a hard time breaking into indies for decades and one thing I love about Spotify/Apple Music/Tidal/Youtube is it give black people the shine we need if we were trying to get any success, but gatekeepers refuse to let us in.