Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Even when I promoted my new album that shyt was off the front page of TLR in less than 15 minutes...

:martin:
I don't care about the stupid celebrity gossip or IG hoes anymore. No one really gives a fukk about music outside of hip hop and R&B on here I'm done.

Now I feel like I'm just back to where I was complaining again about this fukking genre being appropriated by non-blacks and us getting the shaft :dame:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
vagina%20nail%20art.png

:jbhmm:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Tombstone you’re young to me, you still on your mommas titties as far as I’m concerned, kid. I can relate to Tyson’s testimonies..it hard to shake off demons and you can’t always control what you want to portray to the public but I guarantee you wouldn’t say that shyt to his face..you don’t want to confront them demons he has on him, kid.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I’m about to leave...I don’t even know what’s going in my house. I hear loud banging so I hop the fukk up ready for whatever... baby getting dropped off :gucci: and I told my girl I ain’t want her mom no where near my house :gucci: my weeknd off and I have 3 kids in my house once again. The bushes is coming closer and closer

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m about to leave...I don’t even know what’s going in my house. I hear loud banging so I hop the fukk up ready for whatever... baby getting dropped off :gucci: and I told my girl I ain’t want her mom no where near my house :gucci: my weeknd off and I have 3 kids in my house once again. The bushes is coming closer and closer
If you don’t run away and never come back.