Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

I remember I used to go to skate land with my family and there’d be this brehette that was 16-17 booty shorts and fishnets were her bad bih skate outfit, every time she’d skate I’d get a good view and get my :shaq:on. One day she waved me down and shot the shyt with me, I 4got what that convo was about. Whenever I’d see her around her bf that breh would hold her tightly and mean mug me:russ:. She made my times at that cac heavy roller rink fun as a young 14 year old:wow:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:noah:

When we moving in??? My credit aight...might need a couple cosigners though

Mr. Pseudonym does not need to know about this :ufdup:
:picard:
nope. Mr. Pseudonym needs to know this. @til november is out here creating e-extramarital hideaway spots for his conquests. Nope nope all types of nope. I’m snitching to Mr. P “Dear Mr. P- I hate to inform that Mrs. P dun lost the rest of her good sense bc she has other things on her mind that are not you. She also threatened to beat me up if I told you which makes me scared. Cyber bullying is not ok. As a concerned coli citizen .....”
KlutzyMarriedJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
nope. Mr. Pseudonym needs to know this. @til november is out here creating e-extramarital hideaway spots for his conquests. Nope nope all types of nope. I’m snitching to Mr. P “Dear Mr. P- I hate to inform that Mrs. P dun lost the rest of her good sense bc she has other things on her mind that are not you. She also threatened to beat me up if I told you which makes me scared. Cyber bullying is not ok. As a concerned coli citizen .....”

:hhh: @til november buying me a 2 milli house. Mr. P bought me a 275k house.... :troll:

I would never leave that nikka... We been together for over 16 years...

@til november we need more than 4 bedrooms breh, Im having triplets and I have a teenage son

:ufdup: you simpin or not?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why are motherfukkas averse to washing their hands? One of coworkers came from the stall, put his hand under water for 2 seconds, no soap, and left the restroom. WTF :hhh:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps

:beli: snitching, lying ass...

:wow::pachaha::camby::rudy:

It's my hormones :mjgrin:

Love you Nicole:wub::slapfight:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Why are y’all houses so flat??
:hhh:Y’all don’t have basements, upstairs, downstairs ?? Our houses are tall on this side, usually 3 levels. That houSe has all of the rooms on the same level?

:stopitslime: girl, ain't nobody tryna walk up all them stairs...we were in a townhouse and I slept on the couch after working all day... Them stairs are the worse when your feet hurting