Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need a new smart tv for my basement. My phone is just too small and I’ve been seeing some good home workouts on YouTube.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know whats the most dumbest shyt that happened yesterday is some dumbbytch started arguing with me because I rung her bell to hard...:what: like bytch this package 150 pounds im tired and exhausted do you want the package or not, and this bytch still arguing over the intercom???:what: I dropped that heavy ass box of cans right in front of the fukking building and marked done... :camby::pacspit: you deal with it you fukking bytch... bye...

these people got some fukking nerve... why would you argue with delivery man who's bringing YOU your package???:what: I swear I can see why these drivers and postal workers be snapping...

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
You know whats the most dumbest shyt that happened yesterday is some dumbbytch started arguing with me because I rung her bell to hard...:what: like bytch this package 150 pounds im tired and exhausted do you want the package or not, and this bytch still arguing over the intercom???:what: I dropped that heavy ass box of cans right in front of the fukking building and marked done... :camby::pacspit: you deal with it you fukking bytch... bye...

these people got some fukking nerve... why would you argue with delivery man who's bringing YOU your package???:what: I swear I can see why these drivers and postal workers be snapping...

:stopitslime: is this why my heavy packages always have dents and tears in the boxes?

Every time I buy salt, the box looks like it came straight from hell

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:stopitslime: is this why my heavy packages always have dents and tears in the boxes?

Every time I buy salt, the box looks like it came straight from hell

no...:francis: you gotta remember these heavy packages have 1 big item inside... think about how it comes from the truck trailer, the conveyor belts, then put inside the truck to be delivered, of course its gonna get a little dented and shyt...:mjlol: we dont have stasis field technology yet man...:bryan: it happens with ups, usps, fed ex...

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:birdman: :demonic:who the fukk is Tiffany?!! :damn::sadbron::to:

:aicmon: I bought you a damn bracelet

:steviej: thanks boo! Which one?

Us women really are crazy:mjlol:

Edit::patrice: he must have done something, it ain't my birthday, Jesus's birthday or our anniversary

Edit again: nikka bought a bike:comeon: I know him so well

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
R4bOvWBKPq9mz30wi7dzrfYsoDgS5cZVPHhIYFgrX6DAjvppTdcBFjwBdnOygfkdTZH8ArO4u7HBBjsw7DSfrwXh9oeLjHIZPXV2UhUFD1M07n4t4Xrt_kUV5ZcTvjITFxLngYE0MqAI7Z-k12fuBvBecN9FFsBchA596iilLjQ4ODIY