Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This runtz shyt got me rocking hard to this and this record always sounded tuff whem sober too.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This song represents my personality, I think.

Now that I think of it, my life has always been unconventionally unorthodox. Never fit in even when I tried to but about to get answers for that this week coming. Just gotta fill out the paperwork.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i have a story

last sunday i drove down the street to the gas station for some scratch tickets about 20 minutes after waking up. left my phone behind

i park and get out and start walking in. what do i see to the left of me? a very old man sprinting at me with a cane in hand. :mjtf:

my thoughts are..why is he sprinting? did i trigger PTSD with the mask i was wearing and he used to be in the army? is he just running for exercise? wtf is going on. do i knock him out? do i throw him like pedro did to don zimmer? i dont want to get in close contact with him :damn:

he gets about 3 feet away from me...hit his foot on the curb and falls head first onto the concrete :merchant:

the guy is leaking everywhere..hes barely moving..im like yo what?

two guys who were also there rush over and get some napkins and start cleaning him up and talking to him. i go inside to get the attendant and say hey some old guy busted his head. she says oh my god and goes outside to check. meanwhile another guy walks in and starts wigging at the attendant so she comes back in to take his money for gas. i buy my scratch tickets and go back outside to check on the situation.

when i go back outside..the two guys are helping him to his car and pump gas for him. :dwillhuh:

i walk over and say hey uh i dont have my phone to call anyone but do you really think he should be driving? they say probably not but we dont want to get him into trouble :why:

i tell them maybe there is someone he can call for help..they say thats a good idea and start asking him questions. i say to myself alright fukk this im getting out of here :hubie:

i win 110 bucks on the scratch tickets and start feeling bad so i go back to cash them in and check on the old guy..this time with my phone. i get there and they are all gone so i ask the attendant what happened to the old guy...she said he just drove away :gucci:

that shyt was not safe. id be shocked if he didnt get into an accident on the way home

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh my AirPods still working. :ohhh::russ:It was sitting in my Henny and BBQ chicken wing vomit for 5 hours and got washed out with soap and water and still work perfectly. :mindblown:
I’m still gonna get a new pair but this shyt is crazy. :russ::lolbron:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
A vulture’s stomach is a 100 times more acidic than a human’s :ohhh:

When 90+% of the vulture population in India was killed in a 10 year period, a consequence was that 50,000 people died of rabies :ohhh:

Balance of life is real brehs :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man. My girl took my son to Wendys (i usually dont allow this shyt but he wanted some nuggets).
She got me this Vanilla Chino shyt.

This
shyt
Is
Poppin!

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:king:

Screenshot-20201010-115956-Daily-Themed-Crossword.jpg

The things that make me happy