Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It never dawned on me that Reinhardt in blade 2 (Ron Pearlman) was racist as fukk....

The can you blush line blew right over my head as a youngin....

Blade made him his bytch in 30 secs tho

:whew:
Ayo, I wonder how they'll honour Wesley in the new Blade? I feel like they'll put the marketing budget behind Blade like they did for Black Panther becuase they know damn well black people are gonna show out. Blade 1 and Blade 2 are quality-wise just as good as the top MCU movies. I'm so fukking gassed for Blade it's not a joke. :lupe:

They released a new Blade comic a few months ago, 'Blade vs Wolverine'. If you ever get time read it. It's like a mini hollywood blockbuster movie.:damn::banderas:
clean.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ayo, I wonder how they'll honour Wesley in the new Blade? I feel like they'll put the marketing budget behind Blade like they did for Black Panther becuase they know damn well black people are gonna show out. Blade 1 and Blade 2 are quality-wise just as good as the top MCU movies. I'm so fukking gassed for Blade it's not a joke. :lupe:

They released a new Blade comic a few months ago, 'Blade vs Wolverine'. If you ever get time read it. It's like a mini hollywood blockbuster movie.:damn::banderas:
It bet not be PG-13....they gotta give it a hard R to keep the proper feeling of the show...
clean.jpg

Although I would have preferred Snipes to return I can't even get mad at the recasting, Ali definitely got that vibe to be the daywalker

33c6b4c2eabe457efa50d0b1d4c177a754b40d82.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It bet not be PG-13....they gotta give it a hard R to keep the proper feeling of the show...
clean.jpg

Although I would have preferred Snipes to return I can't even get mad at the recasting, Ali definitely got that vibe to be the daywalker

33c6b4c2eabe457efa50d0b1d4c177a754b40d82.jpg
No, it's bloody, dark and really violent all the way through. Very violent lol. The artwork is amazing.:wow:

Yh, I love the recasting too. Just goes to show that the Netflix Marvel Universe doesn't mean shyt for continuity just like Agents of Sheild.:mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
lol just get a hotel room for the weekend. Invite your wife.

she the reason they here. We was supposed to go drink somewhere but not now. I got 9-12-2 year old in my crib. I’m about to throw on my headphones and vibe out.