Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
somewhat glad it hit in October though because no power and water in the middle of August or September would have made the misery even worst

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to get this daughter together today. I tried to let her be independent with this virtual learning and then reviewing work in the evening, but that was a fail.

Made her sit out in the living room today with me ear hustling hard. Took at walk around the block in between classes for a phys ed assignment she missed and just been tripping and joking all day.

She better get it together or the next step is changing the wifi password and limiting it during school hours. Already took the phone during the week.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Filters are wild

dealing with a female that’s average facially .Not ugly but nothing to break your neck trying to look at either

went to her Twitter to see how she give it up on Social Media .
She on twitter looking like a damn model :dead:

I’d be hurt if I met her on there and was expecting that in real life :dead:
You should see the filters in Japan or China breh. Turned an old ass lady over 60 into a 21 year old dime. They only found out because the filter software glitched. Dudes still simp her ass after finding out. :deadmanny:

Daps
Somebody is standing on my porch, knocking on my door trying to sell me something. Pretty sure he can hear the tv.

I’m not opening the door.

:unimpressed: