Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s not about being right or wrong and getting props. We’re talking about your lives and what YOU CAN CONTROL within it to preserve IT. I worked with these folks for over 20 years, I’m not going to tell you something to provide shock factors..dgaf about that. Truth is power and you can close your eyes to the truth until you reach the point where you CANT.

These nikkas is WORRIED. It took them throwing a Cat 4 hurricane into Texas back in 2017 to trigger a seasonal effect for the ENTIRE EAST COAST. A major city was given up to be hit so a system LARGE enough, that could carry enough moisture could disperse EVENLY over HALF THE COUNTRY so nikkas could have fall like and winter like temps.

Luckily, someone figured out that the human and property toll was TOO MUCH and they backed off for 2018 and 19 by only sending out smaller, more frequent, weaker storms into the area to equal that effect from Harvey. The problem is that..ITS FAILING. So again, I’m warning folks..especially in the Gulf Coast..y’all are about to go through HELL next year, more so than now. These folks about to throw the kitchen sink, the refrigerator, the washer and dryer at y’all to keep this charade going.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Coli really fell off 2013 was really the golden era :mjcry:

This site is dying :mjcry:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the Onlyfans outrage. Hoeing is like the oldest profession on the planet. It's just gone digital....they digit hoes like Charmaine

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
U on that Fahim :ohhh:
Literally just found out about him by going through my Spotify playlist. I took my migraine medicine and it must have had me zoned out. I was bugging.Lol. luv this dude‘s album - why the f is he not promoted or being widely circulated?? He’s up there with Benny, Dark Lo, Vdon and them. They need better promotion and marketing. I’ll DM you later after work tonight; I have an idea. it’s ungodly that acts like him who can really rap with that type of content don’t get enough circulation.
:snoop:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
4 years since Hurricane Matthew @Boujee Bonita Braxton man that was a crazy time :wow::wow:

It certainly was.

I had just had surgery so I could only evacuate as far as Pooler. Laid up on my Mom’s uncomfortable ass guest mattress.

No power for almost 2 weeks

Couldn’t even get home because all the streets were closed.

Thank God that’s over.

Last edited: