Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I felt like sending out shots today - after talking all that shyt and being the loudest in the room to being shut down; they don’t seem to post here that much anymore - can’t call yourself a queen when knowledge and respect doesn’t reign supreme
200.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s too hot.

They’re having a hard time modulating the temperatures especially on the East Coast and it’s becoming obvious with the unseasonably high temps going into October. It’s getting harder and harder, year over year, for them to control weather patterns over the States without creating massive collateral damage to the environment and respective global weather patterns.

This is the main reason why the Gulf Coast is continually being hit with hurricanes at the moment (looking at the sixth hurricane to hit LA), to inundate the atmosphere with moisture. Operations to dump metal aerosols in the air have increased as to manipulate the moisture levels to produce a heavier cooling effect. Hurricane Teddy brought enough moisture up into Canada to trigger an Artic “blast” but they’re having a hard time keeping the NE, Midwest and Southern US “wet” enough to trigger colder temps.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If they cannot get these temperatures down by the end of this month expect a high rate of very strong tropical events and hurricanes to hit with ridiculous frequency.

It's too hot.

The number of storms and hurricanes hitting the US are meant to dramatically alter our weather patterns especially for the East Coast and Northern US.

The moisture accumulation in the atmosphere allows for certain systems to DROP the temperatures down in quick order. It’s going to be an unseasonably cold fall and harsh winter..be ye wise as serpents, get your immune systems up on game or else that cold you think you got might evolve into something else entirely.

I need folks who live in the Gulf Coast, FL, TX and the Mid Atlantic to understand the great significance in the ongoing failure of current US military geoengineering operations for the future. I would NOT live in cities close to the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic..they are WILLING to sacrifice lives and property to save the United States from burning up, 85-90 degree temps in October and November would cause anxiety among the citizens as climate change worries would BE JUSTIFIED BUT they’re failing with the usual tactics.

Prepare for stronger and deadlier storms in the future, I’m talking major, high cat, hurricanes in those areas. They’re getting desperate as they’re losing control, also be ready for more severe wildfires out west to help in modulating global temps.