Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea of settling in a world where shyt is already so fukked up, doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t even want much, so the idea I have to take less of the little I do want makes me internally sad. There is no right answer either, which is the worst part of life to me; No clear direction, just make your decisions and see if they work out or not. It would be nice to know what actions are worth it so I know if I should give up or just keep on the current path.

Wanting to be isolated is another issue I’m struggling with. People are overwhelming to me now in all capacities. I want to live further from my mother so she can’t drop by unannounced, texting is becoming a chore, complete disinterest in any romantic association and pretty much off social media. I don’t see it getting better as I retreat further into myself.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
A lot of men gotta father themselves as an adult. Crazy how shyt isn’t on an equal playing field.

Some brehs got 20+ years on me being a man. But I’m getting my shyt now tho, that’s all that matters :myman:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@diggy do you know of any good weight loss supplements? I got mad COVID weight to drop to get back to my “starting point thread” days word to @ThiefyPoo

I’m dieting. Dropped 7lbs on my first week but I know shyts going to slow down soon enough.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its annoying that the coli admins and staff are participating in the shrilling. I see it as clear as day. They are doing it sneakily though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a running gag here, but I really appreciate the 6 figures/6 Certs forum. Seeing people, especially black men actually have career goals and grind for them, give advice, encourage and uplift others is just something special.

I remember this dude, mid 30's and I asked him what he wanted to do or what he wanted to be and he had no clue. No ambition whatsoever and no real rush to find it. Then wondering why he doesn't have a woman; because you come off as a dependent. No woman wants to hook up with a man without goals. You can't want something for yourself AND another adult.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
@diggy do you know of any good weight loss supplements? I got mad COVID weight to drop to get back to my “starting point thread” days word to @ThiefyPoo

I’m dieting. Dropped 7lbs on my first week but I know shyts going to slow down soon enough.
I have been out of the loop with them for the most part. I typically use pre-workout and many of them have a few of the same base ingredients. For the most pare, I just cut cals, but Viper X was good to me outside of a home made e/c or e/c/a stack.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have been out of the loop with them for the most part. I typically use pre-workout and many of them have a few of the same base ingredients. For the most pare, I just cut cals, but Viper X was good to me outside of a home made e/c or e/c/a stack.
I’m probably gonna go to Walgreens to just do the eca stack later in the week.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i was always a loner but this quarantine made it worse

i was pressed (or thought i was) to see my friends....

then when i did....i just wanted to be alone...and it showed..

its been like that the few times ive seen them this year

they prolly gone throw me in the bushes at this point

i legit feel bad for how i acted yesterday...i wasnt a dikk or anything...i just couldnt really bring myself to interact, i dont know what it is...

then i just...left....didnt say shyt, just bounced and went to bed :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was always a loner but this quarantine made it worse

i was pressed (or thought i was) to see my friends....

then when i did....i just wanted to be alone...and it showed..

its been like that the few times ive seen them this year

they prolly gone throw me in the bushes at this point

i legit feel bad for how i acted yesterday...i wasnt a dikk or anything...i just couldnt really bring myself to interact, i dont know what it is...

then i just...left....didnt say shyt, just bounced and went to bed :mjcry:

It could be low key anxiety and especially if you take this pandemic seriously. It's not as fun hanging out when you feel everyone, including yourself could be carrying COVID and waiting to transmit. Then you start thinking about if you test positive and the impact, all because you wanted to hang out with your friends. I think it will get better as things start to "normalize". Always say goodbye though. Even if you tell just one person.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I love Hov but how he and Pharrell have not been killed for 'Young Girl' baffles me. This song is OD levels of creep. Like R Kelly levels

Of course I don't want it to happen

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Attractive people drive me crazy. They swear they don’t need anything else in life to get by. Fine ass degenerate, bums. Get your cute ass shyt together.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I got 42 calls from the same person in less than 3 hours yesterday.

Toxic is not even the word! :mjlol:

He’ll literally call cursing and fussing , hang up on me, and then call back calm 5 minutes later and ask “What you doing?” :snoop: