Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This post reminded me that I don't think I've worn makeup since March!!!!
I haven t worn makeup since mothers day.

I responded to the op's post because it reminded me of this person I was simply chatting with on twitter. Nothing heavy but he wanted to know what I looked like I sent an unmade up photo this man stop talking and unfollowed me. I was like damn am I that ugly? Then I found out he lives in Atlanta... The land of make believe.

So Im small town cute...but not Atlanta cute.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I went to grab some rice for dinner and then said fukk it, I don't feel like cooking and got us all subs instead. I picked up some oranges and a pack of sweet teas while I was there.

There was a homeless woman on the corner asking for money.I dont like giving cash, so I gave her half my sub, a tea, and an orange. I pulled off but could still see her through the bushes while I waited at the light. This &$%#! threw my damn tea and orange in the garbage!!!!:dahell: I could've eaten that!!! How you hungry AND picky?????

I have a similar story. They didnt throw.the food away but i said i could go into subway order something for them.

We go into subway, he makes his order, 2 footlongs, chips, drink. No problem, i did offer after all.

I make my oder, i footlong breakfast sub. He looked at and said, "it aint breakfast time, fukk u ordering breakfast for eat some meat! :dahell:"

I was just like :dwillhuh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep falling into conversations about me and pregnancy. Either asking if I will have more kids or suggesting such. I’ont like it. Where is the menopause sign up sheet?

lol my friend’s boyfriend is a Trump supporter. :heh: Nope he’s not white.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Jag is small time, she had her chance wayyy back in the 90s and early ‘00s to do something visibly in the industry but she couldn’t hang. She’s a nobody and she’s being very disingenuous with this video cause she KNOWS why JLo ain’t gonna speak up, why Marc Antony won’t speak up, why A.Rod won’t speak up and indirectly why MJB won’t speak up.

Diddy is a gatekeeper in the industry, he’s got THE juice. Lyor, Clive, Jimmy Iovine, Tommy Motolla..all of them top dudes fukk with Sean heavy cause he does what he’s told and he’s ALWAYS manages to bring back on investment. This dumb broad better stop playing and acting like Diddy hasn’t put multiple bodies in the ground over folks calling him out.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Jag ain’t telling the whole story about Common because the whole soulquarian clique was getting in them guts. Don’t try to talk now cause you bitter about your career crashing, the game had to be played and you didn’t want to play it. It’s the same reason D’Angelo disappeared from the music scene right after Voodoo and got fat because they were coming for his cheeks too. A whole lot of bullshyt was going on with that circle, a whole damn lot.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I keep falling into conversations about me and pregnancy. Either asking if I will have more kids or suggesting such. I’ont like it. Where is the menopause sign up sheet?

lol my friend’s boyfriend is a Trump supporter. :heh: Nope he’s not white.

:lolbron: have more kids, it'll be more fun!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hate that some women are shamed for appreciating the company and intimacy of men without tying a monetary value to it. I guess I can understand if you're fukking with multiple men, then sure you'd want some form of compensation...it's like a job at that point, right?. I honestly can't grasp the concept of expecting a man to pay my bills, but it's also never been an option for me.

What I don’t get is why you can’t just have sex with your man or a man because you enjoy it. My mom was on that independent stuff a lot and she preached to me to not let a man control you with his money. Cause if him financially supporting you is what you want then technically sex is a transaction.

This. All facts. Reps owed to both of you. Ladies y’all are preaching preaching - gems dropped. When you know your worth, you can’t be bought or sold - Dignity and self respect are priceless. Can I get an amen. Each one, teach one.
1Wbl04n.gif