Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Trying to stay away from the doom and gloom.. I’ve done that for four years on here, I think that everybody knows or should know what time it is..it’s very difficult to maintain a proper and positive perspective with things as they are and I honestly have difficulties with this myself as it’s one thing to say something is coming versus actually living through it when it comes.

I am not as mentally prepared as I thought I was for this shift. It’s paramount, at this time, to remove people or things that do no service to your mental, physical and emotional well being..if you’re not into prayer or a person who mediates...You’d do well to eliminate any source that’s adverse to you living well at this time. I don’t care about the politics, I don’t care about what’s raging on the outside..I care about those I’m close, those I call friends or folks who’re clearly hurting, I will encourage you and do what I can to help uplift you.

Make no mistake...everyone needs a strong hand to help them every now and then especially now with how things are degenerating. I wish you peace, a clear mind and stability through these times as mankind is slowly awakening to it’s own sickened state.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
nursing home :francis: these old people tell you suck they dikk and finger they p*ssy :francis: they be throwing shyt :francis: One of them called me the n word :francis: one dude be calling us black bytches and monkeys :francis: shyt crazy :mjlol:

:wow: I don't know how you do it. That would be detrimental to my mental health.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My sister worked in one before. :francis:

The stories she would tell..she hurried up and got herself another job

I like to get a good amount of experience in before I dip. I already got all the big wigs here as a co sign for a reference. Literally everyone that is on a salary I got the name and phone number :takedat: I’m
Just chilling at this point, but do plan on going back to school eventually.

:wow: I don't know how you do it. That would be detrimental to my mental health.

well, for the most part I clap back and they back down. One dude tried yelling at me cause I had to change him. I told him you can be as mad as you want but I gotta change you, so your options are sit here and yell or let me change you and I’ll leave you the fukk alone. He gave in :mjlol: