Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This day is going from bad to fukking worse. It’s 8 and I should have been home by 6:30 and now the dumbass anti theft system on the car went off and I can’t start it. :snoop:I’m a whole hour from home too. fukk son. :snoop:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I need to gtfo of the Bay Area :francis:
Maybe LA :beli:
I’d live like a king in Chicago. :whoo: But that weather is absolute dog shyt :snoop:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Now that's just cruel!!
full

:devil:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nikkas can act fake all they want..talkin about they don’t listen to his ass no more.. but I spent too much money assembling my COMPLETE R.Kelly discography over the years to throw that shyt away..these nikkas better get away from me with that all peer pressure shyt before I start swinging :unimpressed:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This day is going from bad to fukking worse. It’s 8 and I should have been home by 6:30 and now the dumbass anti theft system on the car went off and I can’t start it. :snoop:I’m a whole hour from home too. fukk son. :snoop:

Probably too late now but discharge the system but removing the negative cable from the battery and depressing the brake pedal til there’s no more juice. Re hook and that should reset everything.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done with explaining myself to people who already have their minds made up about me. :yeshrug: either you get it or you dont. And I'm not interested in your opinions about me either. Simple minded or basic people wont find me fun.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Better get your gun game tight.

Fists might not be enough to keep the mobs at bay. Y’all sitting behind these screens and pixels thinking shyt sweet but folks on both sides are ready to press the issue to the max.

No one expected a virus to disrupt their lives the way it did in January, when things were normal but a couple months later..whole damn country shut down. Now folks are seeing the obvious decline in civility and order but ain’t prepared..so when these nikkas keep on bodying the police and cops say “fukk y’all”, the fukk are you gonna do when someone breaking into your mama’s house? What you gonna do when the trumpists run up and start fukking with you?

Time to talk and be rational with nikkas is almost done. If you ain’t on game to defend yourselves appropriately then hopefully God’s grace keeps you and I hope you survive these times.