Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Well since no one asked I’ll just tell.

I fell asleep while riding with a female friend and when I woke up she was sitting Indian style, going 75, scrolling on her phone, eating a impossible burger, and swerving through traffic.:damn:

I panicked and yelled at her which made her start doing the H-town swang while still going 75. Thank Yah I’m still alive.:wow:

Her comfort level and driving skill level are nowhere near close to each other. She trips on air constantly and injures herself at least once a month but was driving like she The Transporter.:why:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well since no one asked I’ll just tell.

I fell asleep while riding with a female friend and when I woke up she was sitting Indian style, going 75, scrolling on her phone, eating a impossible burger, and swerving through traffic.:damn:

I panicked and yelled at her which made her start doing the H-town swang while still going 75. Thank Yah I’m still alive.:wow:

Her comfort level and driving skill level are nowhere near close to each other. She trips on air constantly and injures herself at least once a month but was driving like she The Transporter.:why:
Lol so because you hang out with women that can’t drive, you have to stop riding with all women. Got it.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Lol so because you hang out with women that can’t drive, you have to stop riding with all women. Got it.

It’s not just that. I was a truck driver for years and I can tell who’s driving a car before I get a look at them. And the majority of women are bad drivers. I’ll say that black women are tied with Asian men for the best of the worst, but part of the worst nonetheless. :yeshrug:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the front page of this subsection is often complete trash :scust::scust::scust: just ho babble from supposedly grown men most of the time, embarrassing conspiracy theories and a whole host of smart dumb nikka takes.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the front page of this subsection is often complete trash :scust::scust::scust: just ho babble from supposedly grown men most of the time, embarrassing conspiracy theories and a whole host of smart dumb nikka takes.
That's why I've been posting in the booth... reminiscing about Y2K era nerd rap and hip hop.

This section can be toxic and it festers in too much negativity.

Life is good now I'm not trying to be in the negative State of Mind

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Them Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chips almost caught me slipping but its nothing some iced tea with lemon can't handle :myman:

If I didn't have that tea though :merchant: