Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Better get your gun game tight.

Fists might not be enough to keep the mobs at bay. Y’all sitting behind these screens and pixels thinking shyt sweet but folks on both sides are ready to press the issue to the max.

No one expected a virus to disrupt their lives the way it did in January, when things were normal but a couple months later..whole damn country shut down. Now folks are seeing the obvious decline in civility and order but ain’t prepared..so when these nikkas keep on bodying the police and cops say “fukk y’all”, the fukk are you gonna do when someone breaking into your mama’s house? What you gonna do when the trumpists run up and start fukking with you?

Time to talk and be rational with nikkas is almost done. If you ain’t on game to defend yourselves appropriately then hopefully God’s grace keeps you and I hope you survive these times.
I honestly regret not getting a license in Cali before shyt popped off. Shoulda listened. Tryna find a black owned shop to go through the process with.

Sometimes I do feel very vulnerable out here.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better get your gun game tight.

Fists might not be enough to keep the mobs at bay. Y’all sitting behind these screens and pixels thinking shyt sweet but folks on both sides are ready to press the issue to the max.

No one expected a virus to disrupt their lives the way it did in January, when things were normal but a couple months later..whole damn country shut down. Now folks are seeing the obvious decline in civility and order but ain’t prepared..so when these nikkas keep on bodying the police and cops say “fukk y’all”, the fukk are you gonna do when someone breaking into your mama’s house? What you gonna do when the trumpists run up and start fukking with you?

Time to talk and be rational with nikkas is almost done. If you ain’t on game to defend yourselves appropriately then hopefully God’s grace keeps you and I hope you survive these times.

I blame folks like George soros, trump, Biden, washington and the elites for this and the public for following this horse shyt instead of fighting the real enemy which I listed earlier.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Asked My Wife If Me Having a Gun Made Her Attracted to Me.

She said "no, put that away please"

Gmb :mjcry: