Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Only a few more months right?

Slow motion car crash.. vehicle accelerates before the passengers realize their mortality is being challenged and they hit the brakes but they skid right off the cliff anyway. It’s a disorderly skid into oblivion.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:wow:
tumblr_pt41m7yw9P1snlzono1_250.png

tumblr_pt41m7yw9P1snlzono2_250.png

Water

Pro
Daps
So I moved back home (my work is remote from now on) to rural GA on my families farm after spending 4 years living in Chicago. Am I crazy for wanting to get a 1bedroom in Atlanta? My parents are telling me I could live with them and save up but I've never really had the opportunity to live on my own, I always had roommates.

i have a good savings already and a great career(software engineer) so I'm not stressing rent but I would be losing out on a good amount of savings.

What do yall think?

Also satellite internet makes my job a bit more difficult due to how slow it is and it's the only option out here.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I moved back home (my work is remote from now on) to rural GA on my families farm after spending 4 years living in Chicago. Am I crazy for wanting to get a 1bedroom in Atlanta? My parents are telling me I could live with them and save up but I've never really had the opportunity to live on my own, I always had roommates.

i have a good savings already and a great career(software engineer) so I'm not stressing rent but I would be losing out on a good amount of savings.

What do yall think?

Also satellite internet makes my job a bit more difficult due to how slow it is and it's the only option out here.
Have you ever thought about buying a condo in ATL instead? The state has an affordable market and your mortgage would be negligible. In the event of resale, it could be more challenging, but if you’re not moving soon, I would look at it.