Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying folks need to adequately stock up while these companies are hurriedly trying to front run another panic run on supply. It's going to be YOUR fault if you're stuck and have to rely on them government rations when shyt shuts down for a good spell.

Yes, folks are getting too comfortable again despite this being the final stretch. The virus most definitely will disappear after the election but they will shut shyt down again as the virus will be turned on in certain areas so it ends up being some random shyt. I swear this is just like sonic where hes at the final act of a level or a game and hes fighting robotnik. I bet you dr. Fauci created that shyt.

And watching jaguar Wright interview. She gets it. What's missing nowadays is respect. People dont have enough respect for themselves or others so they dont show it or know how to because they dont receive it. shyt is sad.

The interview I'm talking about. This is so good

The absolute truth at the 15:50 minute mark. My exact thoughts on right now and what everybody should be doing. Motherfukkers worrying about the dumbest shyt when they should be worried about surviving.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ei8-vWwXkAIBLks

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I haven't really done shyt yet at work :russ: it's 3am now. This old lady won't go the fukk to bed though :francis: yelling and trying to walk :francis: threw a drink at me and called me a bytch :francis:

Daps
I’ve been up since 4, because my trashy ass neighbor feeds a bunch of cats on her porch, and two of them had a huge loud ass fight, and the noise woke me up.

I’m catset, but those cats are feral as hell, and I’m pretty sure that food attracts other rodents.

fukk them cats

:unimpressed: