Downtown LA(cityboi)
tenor.gif
I need to pawg at least once in my life:wow:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Puerto rican chick at work been trying to fukk for a min...accidentally showing a pic of her in her drawls instead of the cake she baked made that crystal clear

That bytch crazy tho, the type to smash my xbox with a hammer

Don't need all them problems, even tho the box probably flames....don't need my house in flames either

PM me the pic. I’ll let you know if it is a NO or a GO

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Puerto rican chick at work been trying to fukk for a min...accidentally showing a pic of her in her drawls instead of the cake she baked made that crystal clear

Don't need all them problems, even tho the box probably flames....don't need my house in flames either
:duck:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

Ehhh fukk it you ain’t cuffing. Just don’t nut in her and you good.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My family on my Dad's side deadass moved to America and the UK from Nigeria in the 1970s cause of economic collapse and most importantly fascism and a civil war that killed 1,000,000 people. #BIAFRA

I've had this conversation with people about why Americans do not understand fascism. Granted if what was going on in this country was happening in Nigeria the media would be quick to call it a failed state.

Meanwhile Donald Trump is legit hitting ALL the fascist guidelines

- Secret police force that disappears protestors
- wanting to make protest and demonstration illegal
- throwing kids in ICE camps
- women getting hysterectomies/forced sterilizations against their will
- travel bans/visa restrictions
- President openely refusing to accept the results of elections (sham elections)
- obsession with law & order
- creating problems and then offering to be the ONLY person that can solve them (a classic fascist tactic)
- perverting the rule of law to ensure absolute power
- Needless mass death
And much more...yet Americans are still asleep at the wheel watching this go on. Cause they too busy arguing about Tory Lanes and Megan Thee Stallion and RuPaul's Drag Race (shouts to RuPaul).

:lupe:

People say I'm fearmongering...but literally my family left Nigeria cause of a situation like this that led to a lot of people dying.