Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
@Dontay Flaco

0955a02e84612f97499ea88f57488d24.jpg

Remember driving out to Tower Records in Bellevue WA to cop Champion Sound the day of drop.

August of 2003 i believe.

Edit: It was october.

Man time flies.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

My significant other puts ketchup on his rice and it makes me want to puke. He also puts ketchup and mayonnaise over plain pasta. He made it one time saying he was making us some pasta and I was like:camby:you ain't never cooking for me again.

:mindblown: we not broke no more, why are you still eating like this?!? Smh

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York

My significant other puts ketchup on his rice and it makes me want to puke. He also puts ketchup and mayonnaise over plain pasta. He made it one time saying he was making us some pasta and I was like:camby:you ain't never cooking for me again.

mentally poor

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Forgot tomorrow Friday :francis: Which means these bad ass kids coming over..and it’s my weekend off I don’t wanna deal with kids...my girl lucky I love her and we been together for a minute, because if this was a new relationship it would be a dub.

they don’t listen they be cussing all in my damn house. I caught one of them and they just smiled at me no type of respect, and they OG won’t beat them :hhh:

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: