Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unemployment needs to come through with my retroactive pay already. Calling is basically a waste of time, so I've been emailing people in the MD department of Labor. I applied the end of March, didn't get paid until beginning of August and only for August and going forward. When I had a phone interview in July, the woman told me I would be receiving retro pay and that was at the time the additional $600 was being paid out. I seriously doubt they will include those extra benefits in the retro pay, but even just the weeks of regular pay that I missed is good. I just want to get ahead of the game a little.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Anyone remember the name of the girl-hero comic book that a Coli breh made? I remember going to the website to order and it was sold out, but now I cant find that thread.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Unemployment needs to come through with my retroactive pay already. Calling is basically a waste of time, so I've been emailing people in the MD department of Labor. I applied the end of March, didn't get paid until beginning of August and only for August and going forward. When I had a phone interview in July, the woman told me I would be receiving retro pay and that was at the time the additional $600 was being paid out. I seriously doubt they will include those extra benefits in the retro pay, but even just the weeks of regular pay that I missed is good. I just want to get ahead of the game a little.
Are you certifying once a week? I ask because someone I know someone who certified 10 times in one day and ended up with $6000 ($600 x 10)

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ive just discovered how to move songs/videos from youtube to spotify :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This is a real gamechanging moment for me

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dudes nowadays are feminine as hell and worse than females....nitpicking and wanting to argue over everything SMH. :snoop:

No we're not
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You need to use the spotify app on your laptop In the top right hand corner of the app is the drop down box to find the settings. find show local files and enable it, choose where u want to import the songs from. On the left hand side youll see local files, this is where your downloaded youtube videos will be.

Make a new playlist for every song and then sync/dowload your spotify and it should now be on the spotify on your phone :whoo:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
90% of blue check Twitter is p*ssy as hell.

In the wake of this Brianna Taylor decision I'm just seeing so many weak smug white guys that would probably put their head down and avoid eye contact with black person in real life trying to get brolic and acting like they King of the Ring telling black people what to do and what not to do on that app.

Again the internet is steroids for cowards and pussies.