Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I only get notified when someone quotes me. Definitely makes a world of difference.

I left reps on, just because sometimes there might be info in them. Even just having daps off for me is a game changer. It's weird not hearing anyone laugh at my bad jokes anymore though lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I left reps on, just because sometimes there might be info in them. Even just having daps off for me is a game changer. It's weird not hearing anyone laugh at my bad jokes anymore though lol

I be posting a fool, so I turned reps off so I can stop retaliatory negging. I’d search for the first post they ever made and neg it!! Lol like I shouldn’t be putting that much energy in a difference of opinion.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the bytch ass agents are all going silent at the moment because it's all about Democrats vs Republicans now as they planned it to be. No tangibles=no vote.

I see Shaun king, deray mckesson, shea butter Twitter, Sam whiteout, those 3 women from BLM and all the usual suspects are quiet. fukking agents. All of them. Frauds, bytchmade punks. All trying to silent the real voices, grass roots organizations and the people from making real change. Start calling these bozos out like Benjamin Crumps bytch ass. fukking agent.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I really hate when people beg - like just take no for a answer, compose yourself. That means I’ve already gave the person multiple options in the past and they still fukked up. Rarely to never, do I change my mind when the decision is made and the movements are made to motion.

ain’t that right @blackestofpanthers?? Do you agree or no? Red Light :hula:Green light.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.png

It’s fukk Target as a label and a crew

Prynce

Daps
I really hate when people beg - like just take no for a answer, compose yourself. That means I’ve already gave the person multiple options in the past and they still fukked up. Rarely to never, do I change my mind when the decision is made and the movements are made to motion.

ain’t that right @blackestofpanthers?? Do you agree or no? Red Light :hula:Green light.

:dahell: he don’t even post here no more