Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I put on a movie with my girl to watch while we eat, and she having a whole conversation while eating on the phone :gucci: once my food done and I find a good movie everybody gets ignored imma enjoy my food.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The buttery smoothness of 120hz :wow:

This S7+ tablet is :ohlawd:

Even the keyboard is sick (but overpriced at MSRP) :banderas:

Thought my Note10+ was a beast but it's looking kind of pedestrian beside this tab

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm old, but my bladder aint.

:picard: am I in the ladies room or something.

You can't be Serious. (You see what I did there?) Incontinence is an issue faced by both men and women, especially when you're old. Doctors recommend kegel training to strengthen the pelvic muscles. You hear things like try to stop your pee mid stream and stuff like that. The vibrating ones make it easier to feel when you're contracting the muscles. LOL meanwhile yall post worst shyt in here on the regular.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:wow:use to play tennis on roof tops/
With nets upon sides of edifice, always felt if fell they'll catch me:blessed:

Recent lawsuit, mother's child fell, building won however nets to catch debri not people:umad:

I say all this to say

The Trump admin has created a problem and provided solutions not commensurate with said problem

As one rap lyric stated
Got brothers fighting Federal cases with legal aid:snoop:

The black pleague with all swift deaths provided many European families with wealth:sas1:

From those not having wills

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Zoos

Don't go to them don't judge those who do:yeshrug: but to see animals imprisoned in happy miserable to pay to see this? And take fam?
Who/ what would pay have vested interest in seeing you trapped miserable....

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Turned off dap notifications. Feels strange but liberating at the same time. Noticed that I was definitely checking my less during the day as well :ehh: