Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I need y’all opinion :francis: So my boy (known for ten years) got two ps5 and gonna sell me one. That’s my boy we talk and I let him know my little struggles with car and spending all this money. So, he text me like you sure you gonna have the money by the time the game drop? And I was like why wouldn’t I? He said oh just making sure cause I gotta make certain moves. Some thing like that, but my girl was like he kinda treating you like a bum. I usually but brush off my girl like :hhh: “that’s my boy” but I kinda feel like he came at me crazy. Should I be like keep the ps5 :hubie:
Why would u or your girl be mad at a dude making sure a transaction will happen
That's what he is supposed to do

If I'm selling shyt to my sister and I could also sell it to someone else
Imma ask to make sure my sister really going to buy it
Cause if I turn down the other person and my sister change her mind Imma cuss her ass the fukk out

Prynce

Daps
EinCCfUXsAAgiko

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
It’s all good, and I like said that’s been my boy forever and whenever he got a deal or whatever I always paid on time if not right away. So, when he said that I thought he was trying to play me lowkey. I could be in my feelings over nothing though :manny: once I get that ps5 I’m all good
He doing you a favor by dropping the money on it early when he could possibly resell it for more to a stranger for more than what he charging you. Or he could be using the money you give him to buy another one that’s cheaper that he can flip for a higher price. I understand the point he making. Your girl is looking at it wrongly.