Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I need y’all opinion :francis: So my boy (known for ten years) got two ps5 and gonna sell me one. That’s my boy we talk and I let him know my little struggles with car and spending all this money. So, he text me like you sure you gonna have the money by the time the game drop? And I was like why wouldn’t I? He said oh just making sure cause I gotta make certain moves. Some thing like that, but my girl was like he kinda treating you like a bum. I usually but brush off my girl like :hhh: “that’s my boy” but I kinda feel like he came at me crazy. Should I be like keep the ps5 :hubie:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I need y’all opinion :francis: So my boy (known for ten years) got two ps5 and gonna sell me one. That’s my boy we talk and I let him know my little struggles with car and spending all this money. So, he text me like you sure you gonna have the money by the time the game drop? And I was like why wouldn’t I? He said oh just making sure cause I gotta make certain moves. Some thing like that, but my girl was like he kinda treating you like a bum. I usually but brush off my girl like :hhh: “that’s my boy” but I kinda feel like he came at me crazy. Should I be like keep the ps5 :hubie:
Why do you want the PS5?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol YOU came at him crazy. How do you express interest in an item for sale, while disclosing your financial struggles at the same time? He’s probably scared you’re going to come up with an excuse for not having the full payment and you definitely put that fear in him. Ol “I’ll have the rest next week”, looking ass.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Lol YOU came at him crazy. How do you express interest in an item for sale, while disclosing your financial struggles at the same time? He’s probably scared you’re going to come up with an excuse for not having the full payment and you definitely put that fear in him. Ol “I’ll have the rest next week”, looking ass.
True, but this was awhile ago and he offered me the ps5.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My bad, I thought it was the same convo
It’s all good, and I like said that’s been my boy forever and whenever he got a deal or whatever I always paid on time if not right away. So, when he said that I thought he was trying to play me lowkey. I could be in my feelings over nothing though :manny: once I get that ps5 I’m all good

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s all good, and I like said that’s been my boy forever and whenever he got a deal or whatever I always paid on time if not right away. So, when he said that I thought he was trying to play me lowkey. I could be in my feelings over nothing though :manny: once I get that ps5 I’m all good

Knowing now it was a separate convo, I can see why you might feel some kind of way. I doubt he was trying to come at you personally, but from a business/transaction standpoint I can see why he asked.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Ever since I dreamt about my favorite uncle, I’ve been so down. I miss him so much. I’ll never forgive my father for burning that bridge that he essentially is not in my life anymore.

We weren’t related but he was key in the few happy moments I remember from my childhood. He was the only adult that made me feel like I mattered.

I miss him. I need to find a way to contact him again.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ever since I dreamt about my favorite uncle, I’ve been so down. I miss him so much. I’ll never forgive my father for burning that bridge that he essentially is not in my life anymore.

We weren’t related but he was key in the few happy moments I remember from my childhood. He was the only adult that made me feel like I mattered.

I miss him. I need to find a way to contact him again.
RIP to her