Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i am still surprised @Bawon Samedi left and no one said anything its been like two months since breh disappeared :mjcry: but one of his last few post he said he was done with Amerikkk and was ready to leave. Hope whatever he doing with his life he is happy.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:mjgrin:
EiPji-0XgAEwWHz

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My nurse really had me make a nikka a sandwich :gucci: I said oh I’m subway too :gucci: you ever see a nikka make a sandwich angry :mjlol: I don’t even think I wrapped the bread back up .

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched a review of cuties (was never gonna watch it, just wanted to see if the outrage was fully justified).

The review had scenes from the movie... the movie is probably 1000x worse than the trailer, good fukking lord :hhh::scust::gucci:

There's a scene where the girls play with condoms (11yr old actresses)
There's a scene where the girls discuss whose brother has the biggest dikk (11yr old actresses)
There's a scene where Amy, the main character takes a pic of her vagina and shares it online (11yr old actresses)
There's a scene where they get caught by 2 pedophile security gaurds and have to dance their way out of it. One gaurd is clearly enjoying it and licking his lips while it zooms in on their privates (11yr old actresses)

There is a scene where "bullies" pull down the pants of the 11 year old main character. Then the camera shot just stays on her panties... zoomed in and just stays there.

Yeah i would say the outrage is 100% justified

Last edited: