Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Being 36 is like...wtf?

Like I'm doing great, life is good. Got my own place. Bills and rent taken care of. I got my shyt together. But damn...where did my 20s go?
I don't even feel old anymore...like I'm in great shape hairline still in the same place I'm on some OG shyt now.

Today I was just killing it on my board outside of my apartment. It's right on a hill and there's this wooden ledge with some plants right where the hill starts.

I set myself up...sped up to it, did a long ass frontside noselide to fakie revert out then did a huge ass Pop shove it before I sped down the hill on some SF shyt.

Nah, that's how I really get down on that thing for real...I ain't a poser. I really do this man. :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When I hit up the skatepark anywhere, I like to have some hip-hop playing on my phone in my headphones.

I remember in the late 90s I would record underground hip-hop radio shows from college radio and bring my boombox to skate with me and listen to hip-hop while skating.

Now I can listen to whole fukking mixtapes on my phone and switch it up from anything I want and that's cool. But I get the most amped and motivated to get on the skateboard when I hear some hip-hop

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Screenshot-20200921-200146-Gallery.jpg

I had it for 2 years. It was a sand sifting starfish. When I did a water change, I must've mixed the salt water wrong....some of my corals aren't coming out to feed. I may have to buy some saltwater to redo it.
You said it died but sounds like you killed it :leostare:

Frank

Last edited: