Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes, please get me in line in private!!! And don’t put a screenshot of the messages as your avi either. We can figure this out on our own.
:laff::laff::laff:
I know not what you are talking about. I must have been hacked. That would be obnoxiously rude of me.
:picard::deadrose:

I would never do that to you- of course not. I reserve that shyt for the trolling groupie faggits, Cacs and when a particular rude white bytch gets out of line. Dumb fuks.
:sas1:
We all we got
Pretty-and-Happy-Black-Lady-Smiles.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sent out one resume and decided that shyt aint for me. Any position I can get right now with nearly 3 years in IT is likely not what I really want. Now what I applied for would be a big position working with infrastructure rather than tickets, but it still feels like I would get pidgeon-holed.

Sticking to the script: learn more administrative linux skills, get the AWS certs, and learn some python. I can make way more money more likely stay remote if I just follow the script and dont play myself. If for some reason the company wants to pay me for the position I applied to, fukking right I am taking it, but I can let the year it have me trying to look for another similar job that pays me 20% more.