Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds fun, but I’m too old for that. It’s the excitement more than the logic of it all. I have to talk myself down off this ledge. Hopefully by next month I’ll be over this. I would say by tomorrow, but I know myself better.

I imagine how this place would be with an anonymous feature. shyt talk would be doubled...quadrupled.

These last few months of the years are looking pretty chill. Getting away in October and for Christmas. Birthday in November, but I wanna skip it. Luckily only a few people remember on their own anyway.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
tumblr_p6s40bKxSq1rv7pklo1_640.gifv

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Even when man’s intellectual convictions shall be sincerely and fully on the side of Freedom and equality to woman, the force of long existing customs and laws will compel him to exert authority over her, which will be distasteful to the self-sustained, self-respectful woman.” - Susan B. Anthony.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The Nike SB thread here made me realize how over Nike SB i am. Lol.

I owned almost a hundred pairs of sneakers in the past believe me thee I wouldn't do it again. I'd be happy with just having like six or seven solid pairs of dunk lows and dunk Highs but I know if I went back into buying dunks again it would be like a heroin addict getting back into heroin after being clean for years.

:lupe: