Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you’re missing my point, you don’t have bears in the woods smelting steel beams to build a bigger better cave for hibernation.
I'm interpreting your point (and apologies if I'm getting it wrong) as humans doing infinitely more complex things to process materials to build structures. Where as animals rarely process things and when they do, it's way more simple. If I'm representing your point correctly, then my response to that is that it doesn't matter how simple or complex it is. Cause if it matters, that would imply that the degree we consider animal behavior natural depends on how complex it's manipulation of building materials are. In other words, some animals would be "less natural" than others.

What im saying is that from basic huts for shelters, to fire, to the wheel, to shaping metals, blacksmiths, welding, semiconductors, etc, etc. Is all a result of our evolution within nature and is therefore natural.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man it's my day off on a saturday and im like..:ahh: Wish I had a nice whip to ride around in...

Gotta hunker down and finish this review and get started on the next book.:aicmon:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don’t care about how much money you make as a female.

Making your career a selling point on why I should be interested in you only serves the purpose of making me even more disinterested. I don’t understand why some females attempt to hijack nikkas like this..we are not that hard to figure out, fukk.

A dude who makes his own way, makes his own money appreciates a woman who can make moves but it’s a negligible factor in regards to engaging and maintaining a serious relationship. How the hell you getting mad at me when your ass boring as hell always talking about your career and when a breh want to get out, you knee deep in work. In the bushes you go and there you shall remain.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone ever had to draw a map of the grocery store and circle where you can find the items you wanted? I wanted SLICED granny Smith's not whole granny Smith's!

He's like I'll cut em up for you boo :hhh:

:mjgrin: Me: it's not the same, theres a different tartness to the ones in the bag

:birdman:him: tell me where they at

:childplease:me: hold on, I'ma draw a map for your dumbass

10 mins later

:myman:him: I found them, I got you TWO bags

:beli:: hurry up and come home...dont forget my publix sandwich too:martin:

:snoop: He got two bags of sliced red apples omfg

20200912-172029.jpg