Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And she need to stop accepting IOU’s from @til november for content. He got all month to make money to continue his subscription
He’s a penny pincher. He got you fooled.
I don’t care about how much money you make as a female.

Making your career a selling point on why I should be interested in you only serves the purpose of making me even more disinterested. I don’t understand why some females attempt to hijack nikkas like this..we are not that hard to figure out, fukk.

A dude who makes his own way, makes his own money appreciates a woman who can make moves but it’s a negligible factor in regards to engaging and maintaining a serious relationship. How the hell you getting mad at me when your ass boring as hell always talking about your career and when a breh want to get out, you knee deep in work. In the bushes you go and there you shall remain.

Let us flex dammit! :damn:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
summer-walker-29.jpeg
Was she really a lesbian?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tried Five Guys for the first time. shyt was super mid.

They don't season the meat :what: which is probably why they want you to put 50-11 toppings on it, which still doesn't cover up this fact btw.

Yeah, they give you a gang of fries but them shyts are about as flavorless as the meat. I actually got the cajun ones and they smelled better than they tasted.

And they got the nerve to charge all that money for this bland shyt? With no combo options? Never again :hhh: